Summer = Lemonade Stand = $$$! The kids set up a lemondade stand...the first of many to come this summer. They sold yummy "homemade" lemonade, large otter pops, and no-bake cookies for .25 cents. Karley and her friend, Abbie, worked hard this week and collected plastic bottles to make "homemade" snow globes to sale. They also drew pictures of fossils on river rocks, colored pictures, and Abbie made cute jewelry. Their creations were a hit! The kids worked for 1 and 1/2 hours and when we totaled up their earnings they had made a whoppin' $32.00! They each had earned a good chunk of change once it was divided up. Here's to successful lemonade stands...can't wait for the next one!:)
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





3 comments:
Fun! We used to love to do that. After the Show Low movie theater burned down we got tons of the candy that they had stored there and Lanny and I would set up a table seriously every Saturday during the summer and sell it. How fun for you kids to make things to sell too, what a good idea!
YAY, your lemonade was super yummy! And the cookies were a hit! You guys should do it every week! We'd be your valiant customers:)
Kyra...you have to be mom of the year! I love reading your blog, I don't always post a comment but I can't tell you how many times I think...wow, wish I was that awesome of a mom...your family sure is blessed to have you...and Matt too...lol! Tell him I said hi, miss you guys and I am still jealous that you live in Utah...I miss it, however we are finally enjoying nice weather here in Calgary so I might live for a few months..lol!
Post a Comment