My sweet girls left early this morning to head down to AZ with my father-in-law, who is picking up grand kids to bring back to UT for a visit. Many tears were shed while giving hugs and saying goodbye and then as I watched them drive away, my whole world fell apart! I went back inside and cried myself to sleep! I am going to miss them so much! They are staying with my wonderful Mom while I'm at Girls Camp and Matt and Matthew are at Scout Camp next week. THANKS MOM...YOU'RE THE BEST EVER! It is really hard for me to be away from my kids for any amount of time. I take great comfort though in knowing that my girls are in my Mother's care and that Matt will be with Matthew. When we get back, Matthew and I will head down to AZ...YAY! I am already counting the days. I love you girls and can't wait to see you again!
Wish me luck at Girls Camp!





4 comments:
How sweet! What a good mom :-) We'll have to get together when you come down if you have a spare minute!!
You are the best mom, Kyra! I know exactly how you feel...I hate being away from my kids, even a short while. It looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far. I hope that you have fun at girls camp! TTFN.
Love ya,
Summer
What lucky kids you have.....a mom that loves them so! What lucky young women in your ward - they get to be at camp with you! The best of both worlds!! Have fun!
what a sweet mom you are! I hope you guys have a blast in AZ!
Post a Comment