Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to the SWEETEST 11 year old girl on the earth!:) I am so grateful that Kynlee is my oldest daughter. She is more help to me than I could ever ask for. She was mostly excited for this birthday because she is one year closer to turning 12 and being in Young Women's with me...gotta love her! I'm excited for that too, yet I think she's growing up too fast! It doesn't seem long ago that I held her as a cute, chubby, bald baby in my arms. She's too long for that now!:) I love you Kynlee and I am so thankful that you chose me to be your Mom!
Kynlee loved her breakfast in bed: scrambled eggs w/ the #11 written in ketchup, bacon, biscuits, grapes, and orange juice.
We had Grandpa and Grandma Slider, Ryann, and Corbin over for the party. Kynlee had a blast and got some great things!
Well, sadly I tried to make a double layered cake and it was a complete failure. The more I tried to fix it the worse it became. I was crying from frustration, but Kynlee assured me that it was alright...what a sweety!
Kynlee requested Wendy's for her Birthday lunch. She got her favorite: 2 bacon cheeseburgers and a Frosty...yummy!

No comments: