Saturday, December 25, 2010

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! I've done those before, but never the disco one! TOo bad they don't have a 6 person one, huh? Hope your Christmas was great!

sharpest family said...

Kyra, I have completely forgotten to call you or text you with our new address. I'm so sorry! I know you left that message a long time ago. We were on the road home when we listened to it and then I completely forgot until now.
It's been so fun for me to go back and look through some of your blog. You all look so great. I can't believe how TALL Matthew is!! Wow. What a handsome kid. All your girls have changed so much, too. They're all beauties! Time is just flying by...
It doesn't look like you've updated this for awhile, that's unlike you. I hope everything is ok there. I assume you're just super busy, like always!
I read about the next door neighbor fire incident. That's amazing. What a great testimony of tithing and service!! And lucky you, you got to talk about it in Stake Conference. I wish we would've been there to hear you. I bet you did a fabulous job.
Well, I hope all is well there for all of you. We miss you guys. Do you still need our address?