Well, I finally did it! My sister Karissa has been begging me to start a blog. We came down to Arizona for a couple weeks to visit and she helped me do it. So, here it is. ENJOY!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago
Matt*Kyra*Matthew*Kynlee*Karley*Kenzie
4 comments:
Hey sister. I knew you would finally come around. Now you better keep up on this thing so i can see my nieces and nephew grow up. Love ya:)
Yeah!!! GO Karissa! Now you just gotta get Kristy to do it!!!! Hey Sliders! I miss you all! Keep in touch!
Brianna
Hey Kyra! Karissa told me you started a blog, YEAH!! She sent me your email so I will send you an invite. Now we can keep in touch! Melissa
Hey how's it going? I'm glad you guys started a blog - in case you didn't know this is Cassie (Blair) Morris. Your kids are so grown up! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment