HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best Dad in the whole world! I love you so much! I wish I could be with you on this special day. You are incredible in so many ways. I love that you are so funny and extremely talented. I love that I can talk to you about anything. You are so brilliant and knowledgeable, which makes it easy to always give great advice. I know I can come to you when I need my confidence boosted. You always help me feel good about who I am. Your love is unconditional. You have supported me in everything I have ever done: sports, music, jobs, marriage, moving, church callings, motherhood, and so on. For that I am truly appreciative. You are wonderful! What I love most, is that my kids know you the way I have always known you. They love their Grandpa and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago





2 comments:
what a cute post for grandpa. we wish you were here too. I love the new background. Way CUTE! I dont know if you know but tally and nathan finally have a blog.
thenikolausfamily.blogspot. Love ya
I totally remember your dad telling us that BRAD stood for Bad Rad Awesome Dad! That's funny! I love that we have SOOOOO many fun memories with my family and yours!! Here's to the Blair-Nikolaus Reunion!!!
Post a Comment