I was so excited that I got invited to go to the Midnight showing of Twilight last week. It was so fun to be out with girlfriends, even if it meant I would be losing sleep over it! I have loved reading every book and have recently read the first book again in preparing for the movie to come out. Maybe it was a mistake to have it fresh on my mind, because through the whole movie, I kept saying, "That wasn't in the book." My description of the movie is this: You know when you have a really GOOD dream, but when you start explaining it to someone you realize how CHEESY it was...Well, when I was reading the book, I thought it was really GOOD, but seeing it in movie form made me feel like the story was CHEESY. But of course my heart is hooked, so I can't wait to see it again with my Mom and sisters here in Arizona. Now who is being CHEESY!:)





4 comments:
That was so much fun!! I'm glad you were able to join us for a fun night out.
P.S. I'm stealing your picture:)
Cute Cute!! Wish I could have gone with you guys... Rod and I saw it this weekend and I loved it! I want to see it again! Can't wait for you guys to come back...
I definately had more fun seeing it the second time with you! GO TEAM EDWARD!
Post a Comment