Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bed Routine

Kynlee cracks me up! She likes to be surrounded by all of her favorite stuffed animals when she sleeps, not to mention, PINK everything. Each night, she takes the time to arrange spots for her stuffed animals, leaving barely enough room for herself. I think there are 18 dolls on her bed, or should I say on her pillow! She has 3 Web Kinz, a Build-A-Bear, gifts from Grandmas, friends, the Easter Bunny, and Santa. I would say that I have bagged just as many stuffed animals, per kid, that are in storage until we have more room. Kynlee treasures each one and in return they help her to sleep tight!:)

6 comments:

Mel said...

haha!! That's so funny! I should take a picture of Blayke's bed, she sleeps with everything too!! So funny!

Staci J said...

How cute is she!! I remember doing similar things when I was younger... I loved my stuffed animals, I think I even had some on my bed in college! Don't tell:)

Karissa said...

That is the cutest picture. I had no clue she even did that. Presley is starting to do that too. Crazy kids!

sharpest family said...

I LOVE that, she's so darn cute. I like the eye thing she wears too, I need one of those!

Charlee said...

This makes me laugh! I have actually picked Kenzie's pillow up off the floor and her little toy'S fell out. Not only on her pillow and beside her but in the case. Kenzie wants to know where Kynlee got her eye mask?

Staci J said...

Hi Kyra! i miss you, it's been way too long! So, about the biggest loser challenge. We are doing it for 12 weeks and are already 1 week into it. There's $150 so far and we decided to have 1st place and 2 prizes for 2nd and 3rd. You have to post a before picture and some measurements, and we "weigh in" every Friday. It's very motivating, everyone is encouraging and supportive of one another. I'm not going ot win, but it's great motivation for me! We would love to have you join... My friend Courtney is in charge, and her email is courtalonious@hotmail.com Just let her know if you're interested and she'll fill you in on the rest! Thanks Kyra!