I am such a proud Mom! Karley came home from school and showed me a Reading Award she received from her teacher. It said that she has increased 6 levels in her class! Her teacher also told her that she has improved the most in her class. She has come such a long way with her reading. Twice a week she goes to a private Reading class during school. She loves her Reading teacher! It obviously has helped her out. I was so thrilled about this news that I treated her to an Oreo shake. She deserved it! You have worked so hard...keep up the good work Karley!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago





6 comments:
Way to go Karley!! Six levels is a HUGE accomplishment!
Oh my - what cute kids! I love this. I will be able to see what you are doing. Let's do that date night. Let me know when you are available.
Congrats on your reading achievement Karley!!
That's AWESOME!!! Way to go Karley!!
WAY TO GO KARLEY!! Aunt Karissa is so proud of you. You are so lucky that you got to get an oreo shake. Yummy!!
Holy cow, that's amazing! Really, that's a huge achievement in a short time. Her reading tutor must be fantastic to get her to improve so quickly. Good job on all your hard work Karley, it's paid off!
Hey, I also love your pictures you've put on the side of your blog. They are so cute, who took them for you?
I'm so excited you're going to join the sweet-free marathon! You said you're already doing something like it, what is it?
I'd love to get together again too! Sooner than later!
Post a Comment