Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun With The Hopkins' Crew

We were so excited to have Uncle Jesse, Aunt Karissa, Brigg, Tate, and Presley make the long drive from AZ to visit us! It is always wonderful to see family that we haven't seen for a while. Grandmama also flew in to add to the excitement! We had such a great week! Matt was able to trade work days to be home and the kids took a couple of days off of school. Kenzie turned 4, so we had some Birthday fun. The kids got to play in the snow and go to Jump On It. Grandmama took Karley and Kenzie Birthday shopping...they loved what they got! Thanks Mom! The highlight of the trip was bundling up and going tubing at Gorgoza Park in Park City. It was a lot of fun and the drive home through the mountains was gorgeous! Karley loved having everyone up here for her Baptism too. What a sweet experience! There were many tears shed when it was time for them to leave. We love family so much! Thanks sister for hauling your family up here. I know it wasn't easy, which is why it means so much to me. Words can't express how truly grateful I was for this visit. We made so many good memories that will last forever! We love you guys! We made big beds for the cousins to sleep on. It was a slumber party every night!
Kenzie, Presley, and Kynlee swinging in the snow!
Matthew, Brigg, and Tate making snowballs!
Kynlee is showing off her mini snowman!
The kids had fun sledding down the driveway! Who needs a real hill?:)
Cute little Presley!
Kenzie, Tate, and Presley having a blast at "Jump On It", on Kenzie's B-day!
These little ones had it made getting pulled around in their tubes!
Matthew enjoying the ride up!
Aunt Karissa melting the snow beneath her, because she is so "HOT"!:)
Matt, Jesse, and the older kids had fun going down the big, fast hills! It was awesome to hook all the tubes together and go down in a big group! Our teeth were frozen when we got to the bottom from smiling the whole way down...good times!
Kynlee loving the ride!
Karley looks so comfy on her way up the hill!
Me and my Sis...I love you!
I took this of Kenzie while we were tubing down the hill. I think it shows how much fun she had!
The Hopkins Family
The Slider Family
I love this picture! It is one of the few I got with my Mom, sorry. The adults went and ate at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. We got so stuffed...it was yummy! It was so nice to have an outing without the craziness of kids!:)
We were so excited to have the Hopkins Family and Grandmama here for Karley's Baptism! It was so special! Thanks!
After the Baptism, we went swimming. It's so beautiful to swim with the snowy mountains in the background. Grandmama and Aunt Karissa were bundled up as they watched!
Kynlee with sweet Presley! By the end of the trip, Presley let Kynlee hold her...Kynlee ate it up!

2 comments:

The Shiflet Family said...

Are these pictures from April? How can it still be snowing in April? Oh my gosh, it is beautiful, but I'm sure you have to miss our AZ spring weather. You guys look like you had so much fun, which doesn't surprise me, your family has always been fun!

Nikki Nielson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so glad that I got to see you and your fam and Karissa and Kristy. We will have to get together sometime again soon!