Kynlee and Kenzie had their Dance Recital last night. They were so excited and looked darling in the sparkly costumes their teacher made! The stage was set up in the yard of their teacher's house. We were able to enjoy the beautiful weather and an amazing performance...it was great! Kynlee has been in dance classes since she was three and this is Kenzie's first year. They both love dancing and I love watching them!

My beautiful dancers! Thanks for the kisses girls!:)

Dancing Queen #1: Kynlee

Dancing Queen #2: Kenzie

The crown made Kenzie's costume complete!

Kynlee's group danced to, "Bop to the Top", "Rock Star", and "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!". She did great! The last song was choreographed with jump ropes...it was so cool! It is fun to watch how much Kynlee improves each year. Way to go girl!

Kenzie's group danced to, "The Hamster Dance" and "Dancing Queen". I was so proud of her! Even though there was a huge audience, she did not have a shy bone in her body. I was totally impressed that she remembered all the steps! Good job Kenzie!

Kenzie had so much fun performing with her friends and she looked absolutely darling doing it!

Kynlee's dance group striking a pose. These girls have so much fun together!

The girls with their amazing dance teacher, Sis. Jones. Thanks for a wonderful year Cindy!
3 comments:
Hey - Taryn's dance teacher is Sis. Jones too!! HA! They are so darling Kyra. Love it!
They were so so so cute! I can't get over how awesome everyone did! Jaylee wants to dance again next year too, maybe we can get them in the dame class:)
how cute are they!!! I wish i took dance when i was little just so I could have pics of myself in cute outfits just like that! I can't wait to have devyn dance!
Post a Comment