Monday, September 7, 2009

Silly Little Girl

Karley is so funny! I knew that her and Kenzie were out front riding their bikes. They love doing that and Karley is such a good helper in keeping an eye on her sister. I went to check on them and about died laughing when I saw Karley. She looked hilarious with her cousin's hat on backwards and 3-D glasses on! I love that she is happy with just being herself. She can keep herself entertained no matter where she is...even on a bike. Karley has a gift for making people laugh and thrives at the challenge to make it happen. For instance, just this morning as I was doing her hair for school, she said the hand that wears her CTR ring is Mormon and the other hand isn't. She always has something funny to say...she's a riot!
I love you SILLY Karley! Thank you for putting a smile on my face everyday!

1 comment:

bettina said...

how funny! love a good laugh!!