We got spirit, yes we do...we got spirit, how 'bout you? We have been feeling the excitement that our new high school has brought to the community! The past couple of weeks we've been to football games, volleyball games, and I've even been to a tennis match. It has been so fun to support some of the girls in my Mia Maid group. I decided that to really show our spirit I needed to invest in school shirts for the whole family. I figured we would be able to wear them for years to come, so it was worth it. Another way we show our spirit is to stomp our feet with others in the stands and really feel the "Thunder". We love hooting and hollering for our team. It excites me to think that in the near future I could be watching and cheering for my own children!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago






1 comment:
What a cute family! There's nothing funner than a Hometown Football Game! That's so neat that you are going! Love you!
Post a Comment