Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Big Move

Well, I am so excited to announce that after 2 1/2 years of living in the basement of my sweet in laws home, we are on our own again! We are loving all the space...it just feels so good! We are so grateful to everyone that showed kindness and helped with the move. It has been overwhelming to unpack and try to get settled. I asked Matt why it has been different with this move and we decided that us moving into a new home is all that has changed. With previous moves it was to a new area and during the summer when the kids were out of school. We moved just a few streets away, so we are in the same Ward (which is an answer to prayers), with the same busy callings, and the kids are in school, so I've had to keep up with homework. I know with time and each box that has been emptied and organized, I'll be able to relax more. I will never be able to tell Tim and Donna thank you enough for putting up with us. I love them so much and will always have gratitude in my heart for them.

1 comment:

The Shiflet Family said...

Congrats! It's great to hear that you are doing well! We sure miss you a lot, and look forward to hearing the latest as usual! :)Love ya!