Monday, February 22, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

Today I registered Kenzie for Kindergarten this next school year and it was both exciting and impossible at the same time. It's exciting because she is so excited! She can't wait to go to the big school like her older siblings and all she talks about is how fun it will be to ride on the bus with the girls...that's what it's all about!:) My sweet Kynlee and Karley are sacrificing going on B track one more year just so they can ride on the bus with Kenzie in the mornings. Now it's impossible because, well...MY BABY IS GOING TO BE IN KINDERGARTEN! I know this is what we all long for when are kids are much younger and life is crazy - a needed break - but has the time really gone by that fast? The answer is obviously YES, so instead of trying to slow down time, I'm going to keep up with it and enjoy all the "good" times and learn from the "less good" times. I know I can't keep them here with me forever!:)

3 comments:

Shani said...

I was soo excited for an update, and all I get is "Kindergarten registration"?

Please give us more updates, miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

wow.... profound!

Karissa said...

I know what you did, you hit publish post instead of save. Whoops! Haha, love ya. Im sure it will be a great post!