Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Star Wars Birthday

There is a 4 year gap between Karley and Kenzie and so for those 4 years, Karley was my baby. Well, my sweet "Karley Baby" has turned 9! This girl has the best personality! It has been fun to watch her grow up over the years. She puts her whole heart into anything she does and she is often seen with a big smile on her face! She loves being active and has such a great imagination. Karley wanted a Star Wars themed birthday this year...so fun!
Karley with her special breakfast in bed: scrambled eggs & ketchup on toast, and a smoothie...nice mustache!:)
Karley opened gifts and cards from Grandmama, Grandpa & Grandma Debbie, and Uncle Shane, Aunt Wynnie, & Rynn. Thanks for your love!
Karley is so cute in her new shirt from Mom!
I look forward to Birthday lunch as much as the kids do! It's such a great tradition! I picked Karley up from school and we headed to Del Taco, where she got 4 soft tacos, no lettuce of course...yummy!
I made Karley's favorite, Hot Wings, for dinner and then we had Grandpa & Grandma Slider, and Ryann & Corbin over for a little party. These are the fun gifts she got from us! She is so fun to buy for...as long as it's not girly, she'll love it!:)
Karley loves the Star Wars figurines she got from Grandpa, Grandma and cousins!
I had to make a Star Wars cake and this is about as crafty as it gets. Karley loved it and said it was perfect!
What a cute girl getting ready to blow out the candles on her cake!
I am so glad you had a fun Birthday, Karley! I love you so much and I am grateful for the sweet girl you are and have always been. You have a gift of making others laugh. People can't help but smile when you are around. This world will never be dull as long as you are in it!

No comments: