The Thompson's came up for their Summer vacation and did some fun things! We were glad that we got to do a couple of those things with them. Kenzie had a little crush on Kortney's boyfriend, Chase. She would light up when he played with her...it was cute! I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her in the years to come!:) Thanks Thompson's for sharing some fun times with us. We love Uncle Kirt, Aunt Carolyn, Kylie, Kortney, Kaej, and even Chase!:)
The beautiful Bridal Veil Falls and the determined hikers!Kylie helped me get Kenzie up to the falls. On the way up, I told Kenzie she was doing awesome. Her reply was, "My shoes are awesome!" Kylie and I laughed...she says the funniest things!
We made it up there! What a gorgeous site! The mist from the falls was freezing, but felt good after the hike up.
The next night we went to the AF Canyon for pizza, campfire and S'mores. We were glad that Matt and Matthew made it back from Scout Camp to join the fun. These cute grand kids are so silly!:)Proud Grandparents
The Family
I love these pictures! They are lined up from shortest to tallest, but not necessarily youngest to oldest!:)
Everyone had a great time! Kynlee sure loves her cousin! We think she looks a lot like Kortney...what cute girls!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment