We were invited to go out on Utah Lake with our really good friends, Aaron and Bonnie Sharp. They have 4 cute little girls that my girls love playing with. We always have fun when we get our families together. We went out on their boat and went wake boarding and tubing. Thanks guys!
The water felt so good. The girls had a blast swimming in the lake between rides.
I was a little nervous about wake boarding, since I am 10 months out of having knee surgery. I took it easy, but still had a blast. I look forward to doing it again soon.
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





2 comments:
Way to go Matt and Matthew! What studs! As for you pretty impressive as well:). Looks like you guys had a blast. JEALOUS!!
The pictures turned out so good! I love them. That was a fun night, we definitely need to go again soon! We love you guys!
Post a Comment