Grandpa, Kenzie, and Matthew watching the awesome fireworks!We had a really good time visiting Great-Grandma Nikolaus. She is such an example of love and kindness. We love her!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago
Matt*Kyra*Matthew*Kynlee*Karley*Kenzie
Grandpa, Kenzie, and Matthew watching the awesome fireworks!We had a really good time visiting Great-Grandma Nikolaus. She is such an example of love and kindness. We love her!
9 comments:
Oh My Cute! Way to go on the first picture post. I think you will be very good at this. We had lots of fun in Show Low didnt we? I love you and cant wait for the light show in moms pool tonite.
ps.. Love The Header Picture.
Hey girl! It has been so long!You have such a cute family! I'm so jealous you live in UT, I love it there!
Looks like you all had fun! Love the "mista sista" that's hilarious! I need you to mist me right now, I'm dying! LOL
Kyra it's Tiffany! You look so amazing! We have a house now, we need to get together and have some fun! email me huntfamily03@gmail.com. and I will email you my phone number!
Sorry we missed you. I am a horrible cousin :(. My blog is shawnandlanie.blogspot.com. I love these and seeing our beautiful families in ALL their glory. I love and mess you so much.
i love getting to see you and your family, what a great thing this blogging stuff is....your family is ADORABLE!!
Kyra...it was so wonderful seeing you last night and your mom and your cute kids...where has time gone...when did you kids grow up??? You look just like your mom to me...just as beautiful and your mom well she bugs! She doesn't age one bit!
Kyra! Cute blog! It is coming fast to the time when we will be joining you up there in Utah, I can't believe it. I have mixed emotions about it but I am excited for this new adventure. Love you and your cute little fam!
welcome to the blogging world! so glad karissa got u to start one because we don't get to see you since you moved!! Looks like you found someone in utah to cut your hair! It looks so cute!!
Post a Comment