Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To School

The kids had their first day back to school. They were so excited to go and Mom is so excited to have a daily routine again! This is their 2nd school year in UT. They have made so many wonderful friends in the neighborhood and through school. When they got home today, they each said their day was AWESOME and that they are going to LOVE their teachers! I was so glad to hear that.
What a good looking bunch of school kids.
Matthew is in Mr. Jeppson's 6th grade class. It's hard to believe this is his last year of Elementary School.
Kynlee is in Mrs. West's 4th grade class. Her teacher is lovingly known as "The Wicked Witch of the West".
Karley is in Ms. Bennet's 2nd grade class. She has grown-up so much since last school year.
What pretty girls! They had so much fun picking out their first day of school outfits. Good job!
The bus stop is conveniently at the corner of our house. I'll tell you right now, it makes it real nice for running behind days and cold, snowy days.

4 comments:

Karissa said...

Your kids are so CUTE on their first day of school. Im seriously in tears because they are so big. Matthew will be in junior high NEXT year! That is so crazy. I miss you guys so much. Love you guys and I hope you have an AWESOME school year.

ps... Tell Kynlee good luck with her teacher. Sometimes those teachers that are the mean ones, end up being the best!

sharpest family said...

They look so cute in their new clothes.

AnnCP said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog!!! YOur family has increased in numbers - how fun. They all look happy and doing beautifully. currently I am in Goodyear, with my daughter, Adrienne's family. She just had her 4th child yesterday. A beautiful baby girl, Eden Ann Finch. I will be here until Monday, then I leave for UT, where my husband, Von, left for yesterday. As I write, the movers should be starting the day moving us into our new place in Orem. I hate no being there with him, he is on his own with help from his sisters and our youngest daughter, Kimmy. I will email you with our contact info once I get into town.

your cousin,
ann curtis packard

ps - visit my blog!!!

Tamio & Anna said...

What a cute family!!! BTW I don't ever remember us getting together for dinner...that's what happens when we procrastinate...then we lose out. How have you guys been?