This is Matt and his brother Steve with the Birthday Girl. As this picture shows, they both had just got in from a hard days work.Kenzie and I got Grandma this bouquet of balloons as part of her birthday gift. We delivered them to her at work. She was so suprised! She works at Willowcreek Middle School in Lehi. She is in the cafeteria and is known as "the fruit lady". She loves it!
Donna's sister, Becky, suggested that I make this cake. It is called O'Boy Oatmeal Cake. It turned out extremely moist and yummy with its coconut/pecan frosting. In case it is hard to tell, the candles were formed to make the number 61. "O'Boy" that is old!:)
Grandma and her cute UT grand kids had lots of fun celebrating her birthday!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





1 comment:
Donna doesn't look her age at all. As a matter of fact I think she looks like a teenager in the picture with the balloons. I love the one with her two sons.
Come on Kyra, why didn't ya put 61 candles on that cake?!? :)
It looks like she had a great day. She's lucky to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law!
Post a Comment