Well, Matt's work hooked us up again with 1/2 off tickets to Lagoon! Of course we couldn't pass up the good deal so we took full advantage of it. We were able to go one day with our good friends Aaron and Bonnie. Yes, just a grown-ups day!:) We laughed our heads off and seriously had so much fun! Two days later we took the kids and felt the excitement all over again. We had such a good time! Matthew, Kynlee, and Karley were so brave. They tried all of the big rides and loved them. The lines were not too long, so Matt and I would take turns sitting out with Kenzie to go on the roller coasters. Their favorite rides were Colossus, The Bat, Wicked, Rattlesnake Rapids, and Tidal Wave. Kenzie had her favorites too. She loved getting wet on Odysea and riding the little cars all by herself. She was a trooper the whole day. Just before we left, we let the kids play in the dancing water feature. They got soaked! It was the perfect way to end our fun-filled day. We made lots of good memories and can't wait to go again next year!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago








4 comments:
HOW FUN! Can I come next time? I love that you got to go with just the adults first. I bet it was a blast. You weren't kidding when you said they got soaked!
Fun, we want to go too next year! We need to plan some time to get together now what we are up here! We are finally all unpacked and have been keeping busy so far but will be looing for things to do when AJ starts school on Sept 2nd!
How funny that you have two friends named Nikki Nielson!! Oka, yeah I want to go next year too! I don't think I would dare go without my kids, but I totally want to.
I loved the pics Kyra! I took some of them so I can do a post too. Hope ya don't mind. It looks like we need to make this an annual tradition...going with just adults and invite everyone else to come who wants to. Thanks again for getting us in 1/2 off, it was a blast!!!
p.s. I miss you!!! :(
Post a Comment