Grandma Schroeder (Matt's Grandma) has been up here visiting. She is so sweet! I decided to take her and the kids on a picnic in American Fork Canyon. We went to one of our favorite spots called "Swinging Bridge". It is so beautiful! We unpacked our lunch (pizza, grapes, cookies, and drinks) and as if on cue, a few bees decided to join us. Well, poor Kynlee started freaking out, which she has been stung a few times so has good reason. And of course, that set Kenzie off. So, having been there only a few minutes, I packed it all up and we headed back to the van. We ate our picnic in the van, bee free!:) Grandma and I were able to convince Kynlee that without our food, the bees wouldn't bother us, and we would be able to go back to the picnic area to hang around for a bit. It was so nice. We really had a good time with Grandma. We love you!
Karley and Kenzie were my little exploring buddies. They had fun throwing pine cones and sticks into the water and watching them float down the river.
Kenzie looking cute! Matthew, Kynlee, and Karley throwing rocks into the river.





7 comments:
not that I'm comparing my blog to yours or anything (wink) but yours is WAY BETTER than mine! YOu big stinker!
This will be so much fun being able to check up on you guys more often now!
I think of you a lot Kyra, and I wished we were better at getting together when you are here in AZ.
Much love to you,
erin
How Fun! I swear those damn bees have to ruin everything:)Its so pretty up there. Im jealous that you can actually go outside and do something that doesn't involve swimming.
Oh Kyra I just adore you and your sweet little family! This looks like it was so much fun. I freak out when bees are around too and now all my girls do too. Stupid bees! You always take "postcard worthy" pictures. Maybe you should see if you could seriously get them sold to someone. I don't know how you'd do it but I bet someone would buy them they're gorgeous!
p.s. I love the song on here, 'I'm still a guy'. It cracks me up!
Hi Kyra. That is so neat that your kids can spend time with 2 Great Grandmas, they are very lucky. They are also very lucky to have the wonderful Mom that they do. I love and miss you.
I'm so jealous! Look how beautiful! I might need to be coming up for a visit!
I ♥ that you always take pictures on that stump...how fun to watch them grow...pretty soon it will be hard to fit them on there...
Kyra -
Your family is adorable! It was so good to see you at Mama Mia! We love and miss you!
Aunt Lori
Post a Comment