HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the greatest Mom ever! I am so blessed to have you as my Mom. You mean the world to me. I love you so much! I miss not being able to be there with you on your special day. I look up to you in so many ways. You have a heart full of love and show compassion to everyone. You are so caring and devoted to your family. Thank you for always being there for me. We have many great conversations. I can talk to you about anything and know that you have my best interest in mind. I treasure our close relationship as mother and daughter. I love laughing with you. You are wonderful! Thank you for everything you did for me growing up. I was blessed to do so much in my life and to always have you there supporting me and cheering me on. I am who I am because of you. You are a kind and thoughtful Grandmama! My kids love you dearly. You do so many fun activities with them. They love being with you and they want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY too! XOXO
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
10 months ago





3 comments:
Do your parents have the same birthday? How cute is that! I'm sorry yesterday didn't work out, we were at Shirleys til naptime and I got your message after that... LEt's play soon though:)
Hey! Tell your mom happy bithday! She is such a great lady!
Yes, Lacey and Matthew are going to get married.
I think that is the Cutest picture I've seen of your kids. Blow It Up! We surprised mom by taking her to her favorite chinese resteraunt. It was all us grown ups and we MISSED you so much. MOVE HOME PLEASE! Im not gonna give up till you come home:)
Post a Comment