Saturday, October 25, 2008

A B-Ball Birthday Party

We finally had Matthew's Birthday Party! It seems like it has been the Birthday that never ends. To no surprise, it was a "Basketball" party. We hung orange and black streamers and blew up a bunch of orange balloons for decoration. When the boys got here, we headed to the Church building to play a couple of games of basketball. It was fun to think that they might be playing High School ball together someday. After pizza, soda, and gifts, Matthew blew out the candle on his orange doughnut (he didn't want a cake). Then we watched the best basketball movie, "Hoosiers". After a couple of rounds of "Ghost in the Graveyard", I took the boys home. I considered it to be a success. Matthew and his friends had a good time laughing and being goofy boys!
Playing basketball at the church. They got moves!
What a fun group of boys!
They had way to much fun pretending to be pregnant with the balloons! The looks on their faces crack me up!:)

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Looks like such a fun party! What a bunch a goof balls:) He definately looks like he has alot of good friends:(

ERIN said...

I loved your Halloween costume Kyra!
And your such a fun mom to give Matthew such a great party. Your so good at making kids feel special and loved.

I miss your influence in Primary with that gift of yours! I need more of your personality to rub of on me! I always think of you in primary when you used to have all the kids put their arms around themselves and squeeze and then you'd say, " Sister Slider's hugging you right now! " I always thought it was cheesy, but now I just miss it, and the children loved it so much.
I miss you!
love,
erin