The kids had a Halloween Parade at their school this morning. It was awesome! They set up rows of chairs in the gym, back to back. Each class walked up and down the rows, and every parent had a front row seat! I really enjoyed seeing all of the fun costumes, but of course my kids stood out the most!:)
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago





3 comments:
Kyra, your kids look adorable. I must be the WORST mom because I never go to the Halloween Parade at the school. I should just send my camera with someone, and pretend that I was there. My kids would never even notice...."Sure honey, I saw you. Didn't you hear me whistle for you? I was the loudest mommy there."
Hi kyra its cool to see that you blog. Oh man your kids have sure grown up. I like their costumes by the way. It looks like you know how to keep up with it. I know its hard work. But I"ll have to check your blog to stay updated.
Kyra! The kids look adorable! I love Holidays with kids...so fun! You guys going to AZ anytime soon? We are gonna be there for Thanksgiving, just thought if you were in the neighborhood we could try to catch up with everyone one afternoon or night!
Post a Comment