Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Kynlee turned 10 years old today! It has been so fun to watch her grow up and develop her sweet little personality. Honestly, she is a treasure and I will continue to enjoy every minute.
Kynlee enjoyed her breakfast in bed...which included: waffles with homemade syrup, sausage, grapes, and juice. Yum! My kids look forward to this Birthday tradition.
Kynlee with her "Big Girl" bike! She has had the same bike since she was 5. She looked like a giant when she rode it, so she was due for something that fit her better. This should last her another 5 years.
Looking good girl!:)
Everyone joined in with riding their bikes.
Kynlee loves her new bike!
Kynlee chose Del Taco for her Birthday lunch with Mom. Four tacos, no lettuce, and a soda is her "usual". Yum! Then I took her shopping at Justice with the Birthday money she got from Grandpa and Grandma Debbie. She had a blast and got some cute stuff! I loved having this one on one moment with the Birthday girl.
Kynlee blowing out the candles on her Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake. She wanted to make sure that Kenzie wasn't sitting too close, since Kenzie likes to beat you to the punch at blowing out the candles!:) Kynlee had them all to herself.
Kynlee got the new Tinker Bell movie. What a smile!
She was so excited to get the new Miley Cyrus CD.
Kynlee loves to color and draw. She will have fun creating fabulous pictures with these cool Blendy pens.
Mason and Mailee gave Kynlee some body spray and lotion. We are so glad they came over to help celebrate.
Grandpa and Grandma Slider got her this sparkly green dress. It is so beautiful!
Dad and his sweet Birthday girl. So cute!
Mom giving Kynlee some sugar. I am grateful that she is not too old for kisses from Mom...yet! I am glad that you had a fun Birthday. Thank you for being so sweet! You are so special and talented in so many ways! You have been blessed with the gift to care for others. It shows with your own brother and sisters. They love you and look up to you. You are a true friend and your kindness makes you glow. You are blessed to have lots of family and friends who love and support you. Always know that I am here for you. I love you Princess!

7 comments:

Shani said...

Happy Birthday Kynlee!! You're a great girl, and we hope you had a great day!

Karissa said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYNLEE DEAR! Looks like you had an awesome day and got a bunch of cool stuff. Your bike is so cute too! I love the pic of her opening the blendy pens, Matthews face is priceless:) Love you and cant wait to see you soon!!!!

Staci J said...

Happy Birthday Kynlee! She looks so big standing next to her bike... You guys have lots of birthdays going on these days, soo fun!

Charlee said...

Kynlee hi it's me McKenzie. I miss you so much and I hope you had a happy birthday. Next time you are in town give me a call(480)987-3019!

ERIN said...

Kyra, your so good at making your kids feel so important. I'm going to try to be more like you!

Matthew's mummy looks pretty cool! I can't believe what a patient and awesome mom you are for doing all that work!!!

Love you and STILL miss you a lot.
I wish you were here to hang out with me after the baby is born like you did after Tommy was born. I loved it when you just "popped" on over.

love,
erin

Nikki Nielson said...

Wow Happy Birthday Kynlee! Looks like you guys have so much fun up here! She is getting so big and she is so beautiful! Hey Kyra I don't know if you are going to go to AZ for Thanksgiving and see Twilight with all your sisters but Natalie and I are going to see it on Saturday the 22nd @ 1:00 and you are more than welcome to come if you want to, just let me know! Love ya!

Oh and I too and taking many good mama lessons from you, you are the best!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Kynlee! What a cutie and what a fun birthday tradition!