Monday, May 25, 2009

I've Been Shot

We took our family to play laser tag last night! Thanks to the kids' school for sending home some free passes. The older kids had been before (a while ago), but this was a first for Kenzie. After we got on our vests and guns, we headed into the maze, went our separate ways (except for Kenzie and I), and the battle was on. It was so much fun running into everyone and seeing how much fun they were having! The black light made the big smiles of everyone GLOW. Kenzie lasted almost the whole 25 minutes before she had me take off her vest...she's a little trooper. When the time was up we each got a print out of our statistics and rankings (see results below). We all had a blast and look forward to the next time we go!
SNAKE - a.k.a. Dad - 7th place
BOURNE - a.k.a. Mom - 4th place (I was surprised!:))
ZELDA - a.k.a. Matthew - 6th place
JOKER - a.k.a. Kynlee - 8th place
KNIGHT - a.k.a. Karley - 9th place
BATMAN - a.k.a. Kenzie - 11th place (Out of 11!:))

4 comments:

Shani said...

That sounds like so much fun, I've been wanting to do that for a long time!!!
Why didn't we get any of those free passes?!?!

The Shiflet Family said...

You guys always are having so much fun! I love all of the names. And go Bourne, you kicked some major tooshie. I think that is great for them to know who is "really the boss"....or in other words "DON'T MESS WITH MOM!!!!"

Staci J said...

How fun!! Maybe in a few years for us, but we'll just live vicariously through you all:)

bettina said...

How fun! next time ask someone to take the pic so we can see you! I bet you looked hot in that vest!