Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back To School

The first day of school is always exciting! The older girls have been so anxious to get back into the school routine again...oh wait, that's me!:) I am always glad when school gets out, but by the end of the summer, boy, am I ready for it to start again. They were so happy to go this morning. I went to the school to make sure they knew where they were going. As I was leaving, sweet Karley came running up to me in tears saying she is going to MISS me. Broke my heart in two! I will definitely miss their help and company at home...it's going to be quiet. They are ready to learn! I know they will work hard and be good students. We look forward to a great school year! Karley is in 3rd grade and has Ms. Durfee. She has such a good attitude. She is already planning on being the "class clown". She is definitely one funny girl!
Kynlee is in 5th grade and got the teacher she wanted, Mr. Dias. Matthew had him a couple of years ago and loved him. She is so excited that I am going to be the Room Mom...yay me!
I love these girls! They are as sweet as they look!
Gotta love the bus when it stops right out front!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Holy Cow! I cannot believe Matthew is already in Jr. High and that you have a 5th and a 3rd grader!
They sure are all cute!