Kenzie has patiently been waiting for her turn to start school. She doesn't have to wait any longer, because today, my BABY, started Pre-school. This little girl has been looking forward to seeing her teacher and friends from last school year. I am hoping this year to be full of learning and growing as she prepares for Kindergarten next year. I plan on helping in her class once a week which still leaves 2 days (2 hours each day) that I will have "all to myself". I'm sure I will fill that time with lots of stuff, but I'm hoping it will mostly be used for chilling out!:) In all honesty, I'm going to miss my little buddy a ton, and while she is having fun at school, I will probably be bored!
She is growing taller and prettier by the day!
I was talking with Kenzie this afternoon about her first day and she started telling me about the rules she is to follow while at school. Some of these obvious rules are: No Hitting, No Pushing, No Fighting, and Say Excuse Me. Then she told me a rule that I'm not sure I've ever heard before. She said, "And don't bart (this is how she says "FART") on no one!" I laughed my head off! I'm pretty sure she made that one up...what a little stinker!:)





6 comments:
haha! I Love it! Best rule ever!
What are you going to do with yourself with no kids at home?
Can't believe that she's gotten so big! Total Slider though! No mistaking that one!
I'm laughing my head off now too!! Taryn came home talking about rules as well - they had taught her a whole song about them. Kenzie IS getting so big. Her arms and legs look so long and skinny now and you can tell how tall she is getting. She is soo cute!
DARLING - What a sweetie - I could eat her up. ALL of them are beautiful.
We are back in Ut now! We just spent the summer in AZ while AJ was in Indonesia. We will have to get together sometime soon before this baby comes! Love you too!
jason has taught that rule to Devyn as a joke because he loves to hear her say "don't toot on people!" too funny!
Post a Comment