We love visiting Arizona! It's a trip we look forward to each time we make it! It will always be home for me, since all of my family is there. It was quite the reunion this time when Matthew and I got to my Mom's. The girls had already been there for a week, so of course we were anxious to see them, but also my sisters, Kristy and Natalie, and Karissa with her cute bunch ran out to welcome us. It really meant a lot! We were there 3 weeks and spent most of our time with my family. We swam all the time...I love the heat and sun, plus we all got nice tans!:) We headed out to church in Queen Creek a couple of times and loved seeing our good friends from the old Ward. We are so thankful for everyone putting up with "company" for so long and going out of their way to keep us entertained. We made lots of good memories. It is so nice to know that even though we live far away, the love of family never dies. In fact, I think it gets stronger with every trip, because the goodbyes are getting harder to say. We love and miss you all so much!
We had fun with Grandpa and Grandma Debbie! We enjoyed pool parties, bowling, watching "G-Force", and visiting. We even got to see Great Grandma Nikolaus, which is always a treat! I went to a couple of "Spinning" classes with my Dad...they kicked my butt! Thank you so much for all you did for us. We love you guys!





1 comment:
Miss you guys so much :( We had so much fun! I miss having my big sister around. Love you all very much!
Post a Comment