Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soccer Girls

Soccer is a sport I never learned when I was a kid, but I am definitely learning now. Matt played really well in his younger days, so one of our kiddos is bound to have soccer blood in their veins. Karley and Kenzie both played this season. Attending 2 games at 2 different times, made for crazy Saturdays, but I love watching my kids play sports!Karley has a passion for soccer and it is written all over her when she is out on the field! She has learned so much this season, including playing her positions well. Karley never made a goal, but she had great assists! Playing against boys is not intimidating to Karley. In one of the above pictures it shows her going up against a boy, who was bigger than her. When they kicked the ball at the same time it made a powerful SMACK...that's my girl!:)Kenzie did pretty good for her first attempt at a sport! She is super fast, which is only a plus in the game of soccer! Early on in the season, I told her I would buy her a candy bar for each goal she made...she got 2 candy bars!:) They both love their medals...that's what it's all about!

No comments: