Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Big Day

Another school year has begun! All of the kids were really looking forward to it, and deep down I was too! They loved meeting their teachers and Matthew was excited about being at a new Jr. High. I am really looking forward to watching each of them learn and grow this year!
The girls had fun designing a paper to make their plain binders look cute! Kynlee stenciled the flower pot on hers and Karley wrote, "4th Grade is a Ball!"

Matthew - 8th grader, handsome as can be!Kynlee - 6th grader, Queen of the school! Karley - 4th grader, sweet and super cute!Beautiful sisters! Kenzie ate her lunch fast...she could hardly wait for her turn to go to school!I couldn't take enough pictures of Kenzie's first day of Kindergarten! I think as Mom's, we look forward to the day when all of our kids are in school, but it is actually quite sad...I didn't want to let my baby go, but I know it will be so great for her! Kenzie loved her 1st bus ride! She was nervous while we waited for it, but when it got there she got right on, with no tears! Matt and I beat the bus to the school and watched as she ran off the bus just filled with excitement! One of Kenzie's best buds, Jaylee, is in her class...cute girls!Everyone had the best day, so all of my worries faded away! I love my cute school kids and pray for a great year!I had to throw in this darling picture of the girls just off the bus on the 2nd day...love the shirts!

1 comment:

Shani said...

The kids all look so cute, I cannot believe how big they have gotten!! Is that last picture of the girls taken on the corner by our house? I miss the neighborhood and all our friends there so much...it's great to catch up a little bit!!