We were so lucky to have the Jones Family come and visit us last weekend! What a treat! They're our good friends all the way from Queen Creek, Arizona. When we moved from AZ, they had 5 boys in their family, each around the same age as one of our kids, plus one in the gap between Karley and Kenzie. Fun boys! I got a phone call early on in the year from Sara announcing that she was pregnant with a little GIRL! While we were visiting this summer, Sara had Aitana, and I made it a point to see them in the hospital...so precious! Well, I was so excited to receive a phone call from Sara saying they wanted to plan their only summer vacation to drive up and see us...we were thrilled! It was a long journey with 5 boys and a 6 week old little girl. Even though their time here was short, we were able to do some fun things and enjoyed every minute! I am so thankful for friendships that never fade and for their sacrifice that enriched our lives. We love the Jones Family! Enjoying their picnic lunch!
Our families in front of Bridal Veil Falls!
All the kiddos at the incredible Bean Museum!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment