Monday, August 23, 2010

Summertime Athletes

I was lucky enough to develop a passion for playing sports at a young age. Now I get to see it developing in my kids. Each of them love to be active. Matthew and Karley had a chance this summer to participate in activities that they love and I am so proud of them both!
Matthew and a couple of his basketball buddies entered the Murray 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament. It was exciting! They didn't win, but they played well together and it gave them great experience!
Matthew in action! The knowledge he has of basketball just blows me away! He gets better all the time!
Karley entered a summer "Run For Fun" program. She likes running and is good at it! We kept track of her mileage each week and by the end of the summer she had ran the distance of a full marathon - 26.2 miles!
Karley is so proud of her shirt that says she ran 26.2 miles...what an accomplishment!

No comments: