Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference Weekend

I really look forward to General Conference more and more each year! One of the perks of living near Salt Lake City, is conveniently being able to attend a session of Conference. I have taken both Matthew and Kynlee in years past. Karley has waited patiently for her turn to watch it in the Conference Center. I was thrilled to get 2 tickets to the Sunday afternoon session...it sure brought a smile to Karley's face! The spirit was so strong when President Monson walked in...it's an amazing feeling to see him in person, even if it is from far away! It was such a joy to spend one on one time with Karley as we listened to the wonderful messages that were shared. I am thankful for a living prophet and leaders who guide us and teach us the things that Heavenly Father would have us do. I hope Karley will always remember this experience!
Our seats were directly in the middle on the 1st tier...Karley loved the view!
I sure love this silly girl!:)
Someday Karley will enter this beautiful temple!

No comments: