Don't let this sweet face fool you! I left my older kids in charge this evening (Matt was at work) while I went to the General Women's Conference Broadcast. I was gone 1 and 1/2 hours. When I got home, I immediately found a freshly cut, long, beautiful, CURLY, lock of hair on the kitchen floor. I freaked out knowing that it could only belong to one of my girls...KENZIE!!! I rushed down stairs and ran my hands through her hair to see how bad the damage was. Kenzie basically cut herself some uneven bangs! The good news is that they are long and not too short. Luckily it is something I can work with, so I didn't have to stay mad long.:) I actually have been debating on whether to give Kenzie some bangs. Even when it is pulled back, her hair seems to be in her eyes. Kenzie just made the decision easier...she's getting bangs!
Before!
After! Thank you Shantelle!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
7 months ago





4 comments:
Oh cute! She definately doesn't look 3 anymore. Love ya kenzie!
At least the damage wasn't too bad!! She sure looks cute!
Kenzie the cutie. I love her bangs! It was so fun hanging out with you guys last night. Thanks again for making the trip over. After you left I went in the kitchen and spooned chocolate/fudge topping in my mouth 'til it made me sick. Aaron wants me to get the recipe from you! I think it would be detrimental to my weight though! :)
Hope to see you again soon!
aw i just love the bangs! i miss lil tenzie rae! <3 auntie natalie
Post a Comment