Friday, September 5, 2008

Lil' Chef In The Making

Kynlee loves to help in the kitchen! Grandma Slider helped her sew her very own "pink" apron to wear while she is preparing meals or treats. It is so cute to watch her put the apron on and confidently ask, "What can I cut up?" That is her favorite part...slicing, dicing, and chopping with a sharp knife! She is very, very careful and does a great job. There definitely is a little chef developing here. Grandma and I always love and appreciate your help in the kitchen sweetie!

2 comments:

Shani said...

Kynlee, I love your cute pink apron... you are so sweet to help mom and grandma in the kitchen!
And kudos to you, Kyra, for accepting the help. I'm terrible at that, it just seems quicker and easier to do it myself...I know, perfection is a terrible trait.

The Nikolaus Family said...

Hey sliders was up? We sure miss ya already and can't wait to play again soon. We r all doing awesome and r getting excited for the holidays! Yea! Have fun and we love you talk to ya soon. Love Tally