Matt and I got invited by some friends in the Ward to attend a Halloween Party last night. Neither of us ever dress up for Halloween, so I was a little stressed about finding something to wear. Luckily, I talked to my sister-in-law, April, about it and she was able to hook us up with some costumes. Thank you! Matt went as Hillbilly Bob and I went as a Japanese Geisha. As can be seen in the pictures, Matt played the part really well. It was hilarious! April and her friend, Meredith, excitedly applied my makeup. They are pros! We had such a good night visiting with friends. So fun!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





6 comments:
Wow, Matt played that part really well! Too well, if ya ask me! :)
haha! Matt you were supposed to dress up!! LOL Kyra you looked like Andrea in that pic. That was weird, I had to do a double take!! Sounds like you had fun.
OMG! You guys are too funny and I love your costumes! Im jealous, I want to dress up for halloween. We had a halloween party last night but decided not to go cause it was Brigg's birthday(i know we are so nice right?) It just doesn't seem worth it to dress up and walk the kids house to house.
Oh my gosh, you guys look awesome!! I love your face Kyra, next year I'm gonna put a little more effort in...
Matt just looks very natural! LOL:)
I didn't recognize either one of you! Great costumes! Was that the Anderson party?
Post a Comment