Friday, March 20, 2009

Basketball Star

Matthew finished his 2nd season of basketball. He was lucky enough to have the same amazing coach again. He has improved 100 percent from last year! I am so impressed on how much this boy knows about the game. His team went 5 - 3 this season. Not too bad! I had so much fun watching each game! Matthew mainly played his favorite position, point guard. He is a Steve Nash in the making!:) In this position, he would set up plays, make incredible passes, or take it to the hole himself. He has so much energy on the court...never slowing down until the game is over. Each time Matthew made a basket, I would scream loud enough for him to know that his Mom was excited for him! So fun! I know that he will just keep getting better. I can't wait to watch him in the years to come!Going up for the rebound!Playing hard!There is only one thing on his mind...lay up!

In this short video clip, Matthew drives it to the basket and SCORES! Way to go Matthew!


No comments: