Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Baby Is Four

I can't believe my baby turned four today! Kenzie had some special visitors here for her Birthday. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Karissa drove their family up here from AZ and Grandmama flew in. What a treat! She was so excited to have them share this day with her! What a blessing you are in our family. I love being your Mom. I am amazed at how much you have grown up in the last year. You say and do so many funny things. I love the crazy expressions you make! Thanks for being my little buddy at home...what am I going to do when you are at school all day?:) Remember that you have been blessed with lots of family and friends who love and support you. Always know that I am here for you. I love you and Happy Birthday my little 4 year old!
Kenzie enjoyed her breakfast in bed...which included: biscuits and sausage gravy, homemade strawberry jam, and juice. Yum! She loves this Birthday tradition.
Matt, Jesse, and Grandmama took the kids to Jump On It while I took Karissa to Urgent Care. We found out she had strep throat...yay medicine! Everyone had so much fun jumping for an hour! I love this picture of Matt with his sweet Birthday Girl!
Kynlee, Karley, Tate, Kenzie, and Presley being silly and having fun on the tramps!
We made homemade pizzas for dinner. The kids had fun decorating their pizzas in their own style! Yummy!
Kenzie was excited to finally have the candles all to herself...blow Kenzie!
All of the cousins enjoying the yummy cake!
Kenzie loved the gifts from Mom and Dad! We love you!
Grandpa and Grandma Nikolaus sent Kenzie a package. She loved the Thumbelina toys, sparkly "K" purse, and new outfit! Thanks so much!
Kenzie is really into Ponies. She got a cute Pony in a bag and a Pony coloring book from Grandpa and Grandma Slider! So cute!

No comments: