Karley turned the long awaited 8 years old today! She is most excited about being baptised at the end of the month! What a fun girl! You light up my life with your smile and comedic personality. You have a wonderful gift to make others laugh and smile. It's never a dull moment when you are around! You are so special and talented in so many ways. I love watching you play sports...what a great little athlete you are! Thank you for being so kind, loving, and sweet! You have been blessed with lots of family and friends who love and support you. Always know that I am here for you. I love you and Happy Birthday!
Karley enjoyed her breakfast in bed...which included: scrambled eggs with a fancy ketchup 8, toast, oranges, and juice. Yum! She loves this Birthday tradition.
I love the excitement on her face as she opens her gifts!
We get each kid their own set of scriptures on their 8th Birthday. Karley loves hers!
Karley gets pretty goofy when she is excited! She couldn't control herself when she saw her new "blue" bike!:) She cracks me up...I love it!
Karley's Birthday fell on a "no school" day, so we had her party today. She had a good group of friends come and also her UT cousins. After eating pizza and chocolate cupcakes, and opening presents galore, we all went to...
...Jump On It! It has a bunch of tramps right next to each other. We all had a blast jumping from tramp to tramp!
Taking a break for a picture.
I had to show how much fun Matt was having. Cool action shot!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Karley! I can't believe she is 8! That means Austin really is gonna turn 8, and I don't think I'm ready for that. Karley has really grown up so much since you guys moved. She is so cute and tall, and I know what a fun little girl she is. But it doesn't seem too long ago when she was hiding behind your legs being shy. Anyway, it looks like she had a great birthday. I wish we could be there for the baptism.
Love ya,
Summer
PS I left you a reply on my blog, stupidly, not realizing that you probably wouldn't look at the comments there again...I should have left it on your blog. I'm still learning blog etiquette.:)
Post a Comment