It's finally Kenzie's turn to go to school. Today she started Pre-School! Her teacher is Mrs. Booth, who lives close by in our Ward. She is so amazing! Her cute Pre-School room is conveniently set-up down in her basement. Kenzie definitely had attachment issues when we first got there, but she is just following in her older brother and sisters footsteps.:)
And this was her face during the beginning of Pre-School. She looks so unhappy. You don't fool me Zie Zoo...I know this is where you want to be!:)
This activity was such a cute idea. Dry paint was sprinkled on their paper and they were given a frozen ice stick. As the ice melted it made the dry paint wet. So cool!
Kenzie loves to have books read to her. Mrs. Booth does a fantastic job with entertaining the kids with a book. "Story Time" will probably always be one of Kenzie's favorite parts about Pre-School.
Kenzie loved painting during "Center Time".
She is a little poser! The class went outside for a little bit and played with a parachute (I loved that in PE when I was in Elementary School). There were balls that they put on it and then would shake it really fast and "pop" them off. Kenzie had so much fun!
Kenzie enjoying carrots and string cheese at "Snack Time". Yum!
This picture shows just how much fun Kenzie had today! She crashed soon after we got home.





6 comments:
Kenzie is so big. What the heck! I love her outfit by the way, SO CUTE!
What a fun day, looks like the perfect little pre-school! It's amazing how fast they grow up!!!
So cute Kyra, Bethany's pre-school looks amazing! I'm glad you both survived the first day, how did it go today? We love having you as neighbors!
wow, she is so big already! exciting to start pre-school! I used to love the parachute in PE too! It was always so much fun, especially when we would sit underneath it on the edges and wiggle it like jello!!
Kyra,
Hey there! I was so happy to stumble across your blog and see how your family has grown and how well you all are doing. We have missed you here in Arizona and hardly a time goes by when we pas your old house that Garrett doesn't say "I wonder how Karley is doing". I just wanted to say hi and hope you don't mind me keping tabs on ya!
Hey Kyra!!
I'm so excited I found your blog....how fun to keep up with your family. Your kids are adorable.......I had no idea you moved to UTAH. It sounds like you guys are enjoying it. I hope all is well with you guys!
meredith (weight) ferrin
Post a Comment