Matt and Matthew went on a Scout camp out tonight, so it left just the girls at home. We decided to make a fun Girl's Night out of it! Pizza...$5.00 (thanks Little Caesars), The Little Mermaid 3 video rental...$1.00 (thanks Redbox), painting orange, sparkly toes, giggling all night, and all 4 of us sleeping in the same bed...PRICELESS! I love my girls to pieces!
Finding Love for Myself and Being a Woman
8 months ago





4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun girls night! Your girls are so cute!
Sounds like fun! We sure missed you at our "Big" Girl's Night Out.
How fun! I love girls nights. Was the new little mermaid movie good? It looks so cute! Oh and I love the choice of color for your toes. FUN!
I love girls! Looks like SO much fun! Enjoy them a little for me too!
Post a Comment