Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Red Hot Chicken Wings

This picture cracks me up! Instead of eating her chicken wings plain, Karley decided to try them with "Red Hot" sauce on them. So brave! It's easy to see how much she enjoyed them. I love how messy her hands and face got. You go girl!

7 comments:

Staci J said...

How cute is she!!! Your family is so fun Kyra. I was just telling Rod that I can't wait to be able to take our older kids out to softball games, and Lagoon, and just everywhere... It was good to see you tonight, we'll get J and Kenz together soon.

sharpest family said...

Yum, I love chicken wings! This picture is darling of Karley.

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

YUMMY! We LOVE chicken wings in our family too and the hotter the better!

stephanie said...

im not even that brave :)..i just had to come and check on your cute fam..hope things are going good..steph

Karissa said...

WAY TO GO KARLEY!! She is my kinda kid. I love hot and spicy things and those look SO good right now. love you guys and miss ya:)

Lori said...

You go girl! I like mine mild (that's a shock, huh?). Kyra - I'm so glad you've been to visit Nikki and fam! Next time you go, give them a great big hug from me! You have a darling little family! Love you, Aunt Lori

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture of her, she looks so grown up!!