Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Happy Halloween! The kids really enjoyed their costumes this year. They all looked great! I have to say this was one of the least stressful years. Yay me! Matthew patiently waited for this group picture, and then he was off to spend the evening with his friends. It helps my nerves to know that he has a fantastic group of friends and that we live in a wonderful and safe neighborhood. He had a blast! The girls had so much fun trick-or-treating...their bags got heavy quick. It lightly sprinkled on us at the beginning, but that didn't stop us. The temperature was so nice! We didn't have to bundle up this year! After 2 hours and hitting just about every house in the Ward we called it a night. The kids are already talking about what they want to be next year. I'm glad I have a year to plan. We love Halloween!
Punk Dirt Biker
Dorothy and Toto
Doctor
Minnie Mouse
Trick or treat, smell our feet...
...thanks for giving us lots of candy to eat.

6 comments:

Staci J said...

Your kids were so cute, I loved seeing them at my doorstep with their huge grins and open bags! Happy November!

Angela said...

Holy cow! Your family has had a very fun and busy October!!! The kids are darling for Halloween. I looka t the picture of the kids at the door trick or treating and it reminded me of when Matthew was 4 and Kynlee and Blake were 2 and we were trick or treating together as Capt. Hook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!! I miss those days.

I have to admit that reading everything you've had going on with Matthew made me cry! I can't believe how old he is getting and how quickly the time has flown. It makes me think about Blake doing those same things in just 2 years.

And on top of all your visitors and family events, you look FANTASTIC!!!!! Seriously. Oh, and I love the costuming of you and Matt. Classic.

Karissa said...

They all look awesome! WOW, they got so much candy too. Once again they are so big it makes me sad. We went to nathans for the first time since you moved and it just wasn't the same. I gotta keep tryin right? HA HA!

Nikki Nielson said...

Matthew's costume is awsome, love the blue mohawk! Your kids all looked so cute for Halloween and man that is alot of candy! I love Halloween, it is such a fun holiday for kids! Love ya Kyra!

sharpest family said...

I love all their costumes! They all look fantastic and they got a ton of loot. Nice.
Sorry we missed you yesterday, I'm still kicking myself for being too lazy to go knock instead of just calling. Maybe next time huh. :)

Lori said...

Your kids are cute, cute, cute! I can't believe Matthew is old enough to break out on his own. :-( They get big TOO fast. Love ya!