Monday, December 1, 2008

O' Christmas Tree

Uncle Steve cut down a Christmas tree for Grandpa and Grandma Slider. It's at least 12 feet tall. We had so much fun decorating it tonight! Donna and I wrapped 11 strands of multi-colored lights around the tree. That's a total of 1100 lights! Matt and the kids did a good job of putting on over 100 bulbs. They are all different colors and sizes. It is so beautiful! We are sure getting into the Christmas spirit around here!:)





4 comments:

Shani said...

Oohhh, it's beautiful! We used to cut a live tree every year when we lived in the country, a little tradition you kinda miss after a year or so. We put up our tree a week ago, I guess I better get on the ball and post pictures.

Karissa said...

WOW ITS HUGE! I love it and its real, even better. I cant believe how many lights and bulbs you put on it. So Pretty!

Mel said...

LOVE IT!! I love everything about Christmas! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

That must be a fire hazard! (hee, hee) Oh, wait it's not as dry up there as it is in Arizona, huh? Oops, well it looks great!