The kids have been waiting for it to be cold enough for the snow to stay on the ground. Well, they don't have to wait any longer. It's cold and the snow is here to stay! The Cogbill and Thompson cousins came to visit and were just in time for a couple of really big snow storms. They had plenty of snow to play in! They loved playing in the backyard and then going sledding down the hill at the park. I don't have any pictures, but the adults went sledding too. We had a blast racing down the hill!

These crazy cousins had so much fun in the snow!

Mason, Karley, and Kynlee getting ready for a snowball fight.

Matthew and Kaej building their fort around the snowman they helped build.

Kynlee made one of the largest snowballs!

Karley made a fort under her soccer nets. Grace and Kenzie liked being in it too.
This is a video of Matthew jumping a picnic table on his sled. Pretty cool!

Matthew and Kaej

Kynlee getting ready to speed down the hill.

Kylie and Kenzie

Karley and Kortney

Matthew chillin' and looking like a stud after racing down the hill.

Kenzie carrying her own tube up the hill. So cute!
Grace, Kenzie, Kylie, and Kynlee showing how deep the snow is. Wow!

Matt doing the dirty work and shoveling the snow off the driveway. That's a lot of snow!

This is the biggest, widest snowman I've ever seen. He's in our neighborhood. The sign he's holding says, "Bur! It's cold, give me hot cocoa." I'd have to agree that it is cold and hot chocolate is exactly what warms us up. We have had tons of it!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun Kyra! I can remember the thrill of sledding as a kid!! Now I'm just too dang COLD! Or is that OLD??
Love ya!
Kyra, so much fun! We too have been enjoying the snow, however we take the cake on "COLD" since we were at -35 degrees C which is around -25 degrees F! We lived to tell about it and love the days when we have a heat wave at -10...lol! Although I am still getting used to the snow and cold weather I LOVE sledding. Love the pics of your cute family..miss you guys!
that looks like so much fun im jealous you had a winter wonderland christmas!
Post a Comment