Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Sneak Peak

The kids are so excited about what they are for Halloween! Kynlee and Karley loved getting their costumes on this morning to wear to school. They had a parade in the gym for all the parents. It was so fun and the kids looked like they had a blast! Kenzie got to wear her costume at school today too. She's darling! I headed back to the Elementary in the afternoon for Kynlee's class party. I found the cutest idea online for "Pumpkin Bowling" and thought the 5th graders would love it! A pumpkin is used as the ball and I made 2-liter bottles look like ghosts for the pins. The kids soon found out that it was not as easy as it looked, since the pumpkins aren't perfectly round. It was so fun to watch!
Kynlee makes a perfect Hermione from Harry Potter!
Karley couldn't wear her mask to school, so I painted her face and colored her hair...she loved how it turned out!
Kenzie is pink from head to toe! She makes the cutest cheerleader!
Kynlee, along with many other kids, had no luck in knocking any ghosts down...bummer! Her teacher gave it a try, and as seen in the picture on the right, he knows a little about bowling. His pumpkin flew down the hall knocking all the ghosts down!

No comments: