Well, I had a fun surprise when I woke up from my little nap this afternoon. As I walked up the stairs, I was greeted by 6 little chefs wearing aprons! It was so cute! They had each helped prepare dinner. The table was set with a fall theme displaying leaves that were gathered from the yard. There was even soft music playing in the background. Best of all, I sat down and Matthew took my order. The rest of the chefs each prepared an item on my plate and I was served my YUMMY dinner. Matthew continued to take orders and every plate got made in the same manner. The kids had a blast! It was such a great surprise!
Thanks to the best little chefs...I would definitely recommend The Slider Restaurant!:)
Thanks to the best little chefs...I would definitely recommend The Slider Restaurant!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment